Temporary Customer Care Administrator.Reference: CCAJC1
Reporting to the Customer Logistics Manager, this new role of Customer Care Administrator will be responsible for customer facing activities, both B2B and B2C, including communication with customers and internal teams in both Austria and London.
The ideal candidate will offer good communication skills and an excellent level of both spoken and written English (German would be a plus), to support both English and German language websites. You will be confident and accurate in order entry on an ERP system and after-sales customer service; full training will be given for the specific software solutions. Previous ERP system experience and good excel skills are inherent requirements. This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with a global beauty brand, where sustainability is part of our DNA.
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes orders for assigned B2B customers on the ERP system, M/S Business Central.
- Assists any customer queries when using the new B2B Order Portal.
- Maintains close working relationship with our eCommerce team in any customer facing activities required.
- Assists in various ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Builds good working relationships with colleagues in all areas