Senior Fashion Designer.Reference: SSSFD1
A exciting new role for a Senior Fashion Designer has just come in! Our client is a luxury label manifesting confidence, ultra femininity. By pushing and developing surface textures, the high gloss aesthetic of this brand is backed with sophisticated, luxurious construction techniques and quality They are looking for a Senior Designer to their team.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Managing the Creative Directors seasonal diary to ensure on time concept/sketch/1st proto/second proto/final range meetings occur on time that key sign off dates are met for all collections.
- Ultimately responsible for the research and organization of VIP bespoke/special projects supporting the Creative Directors/Digital/Marketing team
- Kick starts seasonal research ideas for presentation to the Creative Directors
- Travel to visit factories for development purposes at key hand over times and during the sampling process
- Takes part in seasonal Range Plan reviews
- Liaison with Global COO, Merch and PD Manager, at regular points in the development season for feedback and recommended RRP’s and margins.
- Meets seasonally with the Product Development and the Production Team to review factory performance/requirements for sourcing
- Attends all fit meet meetings during the development process ensures that collection is developed and planned on time to the collection brief.
- Acts a touch point ecomm/atelier at key points within the season in organising the Creative Directors’ calendar.