Paid Media Manager.Reference: AF PM
We are currently looking for a Paid Media Manager to join a UK based creative agency, experienced in Digital, Ecommerce and creative projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, to work with advertiser’s media planning, ad tech, creative, and analytics team to develop strategies & identify appropriate technologies and targeting tactics.
The main responsibility will be to work as a paid media specialist, to develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a paid digital media role with a focus on paid search (PPC/SEM), paid social, affiliate and display. Experience managing AdWords campaigns, and experience working in digital marketing is required, agency side is an advantage but not essential.
Some key deliverables of the role include:
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation
- Quickly scale knowledge around programmatic display best practices
- Consistently analyze campaign performance, optimize as necessary, assist sales and meet Campaign APIs
- Act as the main point of contact for the sales team for programmatic questions and training on the programmatic landscape
- Research and Develop Paid Media campaigns based on targeted audiences and understanding of defining selective keywords that would drive higher conversion.
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge and innovative digital campaigns from conception to launch while measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs