Merchandising Admin Assistant.Reference: 69417
Merchandising Admin Assistant
I’m looking for an individual who has a passion for analysis, stock management and selling a beautiful product.
My Client is constantly looking for new ways to make their customers feel great and to drive the business forward, so the ideal candidate is going to be someone that really wants to make a difference.
Supporting the Merchandising team, you will assist in the process of getting the product to the customer. Delivering in season analysis to help drive sales and profit. Working with buying team to ensure effective stock flow. Managing and updating merchandising reports in an accurate and timely manor. As a catalogue business, this role will also involve reviewing the upcoming catalogue stocks and pricing for multi channels.
Day to Day
- Supporting the Buying and Merchandising Team with general admin & preparing weekly management reports.
- Responsible for department intake, working with the Buying Admin Assistant in managing the delivery schedule and ensuring critical dates are met.
- Build supplier relationships to maintain accurate delivery schedules
- Have a good understanding of the product range, suggesting actions to support in season trading.
- Action re-pricing and markdown changes.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis.
- Collaboration with ecommerce team to ensure pre order criteria is met.
- Being commercially aware of competitors product offers and monitor activity.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience within retail head office, preferably within merchandising.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the business.
- Ability to prioritise effectively with a methodical and logical approach to the workload.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to propose solutions whilst making good commercial decisions.
- Working hours 9am – 5.30pm
- 60% staff discount
- Regular staff events throughout the year
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Fun Company with amazing people passionate about our brand
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Eye Tests
- The office is 15 mins walk from the station, so driving would be an advantage