Junior Designer – Menswear Smart/Formal Separates.Reference: GC - 70331
An exciting new role for a Junior Designer- Menswear Smart/Formal Separates. Our Client is an established family business that provides fashion to the world’s leading brands and global retailers, offering a full service from concept to shelf.
The Junior Designer for Menswear Smart/Formal Separates will work closely with the Design Lead, to conceptualise and develop impactful designs, exhibiting new ideas to excite our customers. A keen eye for detail are crucial, balanced with a strong commercial sensibility. In depth research skills are a must, to identify both current market trends and also the potential opportunities
• Collate and present trend ideas on seasonal basis
• Research current market trends and compile reports
• Create product briefs / CADs
• Liaise with fabric mills
• Work with overseas teams to deliver accurate samples and developments
• Presentation of ideas and collections internally and externally
• Support Design Lead on other projects
• 3-5 years design experience working at a brand, supplier or retailer with a smart/formal separates background.
• Competent user of Adobe software
• Understanding of 3D software is an advantage
• Experience in product development and range building
• Understanding of garment construction and experience in the fit process
• Strong Presentation skills
• Teamwork skills
• Time management and organisational skills
Hybrid/Flexi working hours.