Finance and Operations Manager.Reference: VAN-FM
We are looking for a hands-on, commercial minded Finance & Operations Manager who has excellent numerical and analytical skills and strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be flexible, proactive and suited to working both collaboratively and independently.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end finance and operations of the business, the provision of high-quality financial information and performance indicators to management and the design and implementation of efficient, scalable business processes and controls to compliment the company’s growth.
You will report directly to the Founders and you will be responsible for overseeing a small Finance and Operations team.
- Prepare commercially focused financial reporting for the senior management team in order to provide critical insight and support the decision-making ecosystem.
- Manage and the prepare annual plans, quarterly re-forecasts, quarterly cash-flows and budget plans.
- Develop longer-term business plans and projections, incorporating strategic projects and expansion plans.
- Oversee the financial accounting of the business and take ownership for the completeness and accuracy of the company’s financial information.
- Oversee the wholesale, logistics and operational elements of the business, including HR.
- Process payroll.
- Take ownership of all statutory HMRC and Companies’ House filings and deadlines.
- Design, implement and perform ongoing monitoring of financial and operational processes and controls.
- Oversee the set-up of new operational structures, e.g. 3rd party logistics providers and supply chains, in line with expansion strategies and growth projects.
- Manage and develop the members of the Finance and Operations team.
What we are looking for
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent, qualified.
- 2+ years’ post qualification experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Highly proficient Excel user.
- Excellent communicator, with experience communicating with and supporting senior stakeholders.
- Experience using Xero cloud accounting software, or similar, desirable.
- Fashion and/or retail industry experience, preferable.