eCommerce Manager (FTC – 6 Months).Reference: LUMEM1
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented eCommerce Manager to oversee the end-to-end management of the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) platform for an established beauty brand based in London.
- Manage the end-to-end eCommerce operations, including website management, product listings, inventory, and order fulfilment.
- Optimise user experience (UX) and interface on the website to maximise conversion rates and improve customer retention.
- Utilise analytics tools to track performance metrics, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions to optimise ATV, CVR and sales.
- Planning the content ahead based on the commercial and marketing plan. Maintaining the website by updating content, banners, and promotional materials as needed.
- Executing promotional campaigns, discount offers, and sales events.
- Monitor inventory levels, track stock movements, and coordinate with the demand team to ensure products are in stock and available for sale.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in driving online sales growth, managing eCommerce platforms, and implementing commercial and content strategies within the beauty, skincare, or related direct to consumer industry.