Assistant Store Manager.Reference:
On behalf of our client – an established fashion brand is seeking an Assistant Manager for their store in Watford Aria
Fashion retail experience is key for this key new hire into the business. As an Assistant Manager!
As a Assistant Manager you will demonstrate proven success in a similar environment with a real passion for customer service and the delivery of great retail standards.
As an Assistant Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To support the store manager whilst managing a team of staff
- To take responsibility for commercial and operational decisions
- To communicate effectively with the manager to establish priorities and review store performance.
- Able to build and maintain strong and credible working relationships with the area manager and key support functions across the business.
- Coaches, develops and motivates the team to maximise their performance through setting clear expectations and providing regular feedback.
- Demonstrates leadership behaviours and the ability to adapt management style and approach to meet the needs of different individuals.
- Keeps the manager informed of performance and priorities for the store.
- Demonstrates resilience and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced retail environment.
- To analyse reports and data to confidently suggest ways to maximise sales opportunities.
- Executes visual merchandising requirements, ensuring they are achieved to the highest standard to drive sales.
- Communicates clearly to the team ensuring they maintain a customer first mind set.
- Supports activity to minimise stock loss.
Apply today to become a Assistant Manager for their store in Watford!