Account Manager – Amazon.Reference: AL-Ecom
Join a leading London beauty brand as an Amazon Marketplace Account Manager and play a pivotal role in driving ECommerce success through customer acquisition on the Amazon Marketplace. Utilise your expertise in the Amazon growth model and digital marketing to lead global Amazon DTC business development.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop and implement a robust strategy for global Amazon DTC business growth, capitalising on future markets and opportunities.
- Provide regular reporting on key customer KPIs and oversee the smooth operational running of Amazon.
- Enhance the brand store, PDP content, and marketing assets to deliver a best-in-class brand experience across all Amazon touchpoints.
- Develop and deliver the Amazon strategy for channel targets alignment, driving growth in new and retained customer numbers.
- Optimise marketing investments for ROI and advertising efficiency while managing costs in line with budget expectations.
- Manage post-transaction Amazon experiences and ensure digital marketing communications align with brand and meet expectations.
- Provide regular performance reporting across all channels and manage key external stakeholders for effective channel operations.
- Collaborative and communicative, aligning activities with brand and business requirements.
- Highly commercial and analytical, with a data-led approach to strategy and a creative mindset.
- Strong influencer across all areas of the business, managing key stakeholders.
- Positive, growth mindset.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Hunger to constantly improve the customer journey and brand storytelling within the Amazon ecosystem.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and reactivity to a fast-paced commercial environment.