Senior Buyer Women’s/Mens.Reference: SB001
Senior Buyer Women’s/Men’s
CVUK have partnered with a beautiful, contemporary, unique lifestyle brand, creating, and curating simple, functional, beautiful clothing, home ware and editorial. We are looking for a Senior Buyer for both Women’s and menswear.
As a dedicated Womenswear/ Menswear Senior Buyer you would manage the buying and development of the Womenswear and Menswear collections. The role as senior buyer, requires an obsession with & deep-rooted appreciation of the brands customer, intimate knowledge of adjacent brands as well as an understanding of the markets, future trends & opportunities for innovation aligned to their commercials.
Working closely with the Buying and Merchandising Director on reviewing, selecting, and editing the seasonally designed concept/mainline collection, ensuring it delivers inspiration, innovation and seasonal exciting newness that sets them apart from other design led brands in their field.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A passion for product and brand.
- Strong experience in product development and design, building and developing successful product ranges
- A good understanding of textiles and garment technology
- Discerning, impartial and customer focused with a strong eye for product, business acumen and a sympathetic aesthetic.
- Inspirational, straight talking, decisive decision making, strong point of view, .
- Humility, tenacity, and a sense of fun.
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure ownership, prioritisation, resource allocation, and completion of tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage, engage and collaborate with a wide range of key stakeholders.
Employee Assistance Programme
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
A contributory Company pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Free Eye test and contribution towards glasses