Womenswear Designer.Reference: JW-DES
On behalf of my client, a beautiful contemporary and stylish womenswear brand, we are looking for a creative and dynamic Designer to join the team and elevate the brand. Style, quality and fit are at the heart of the business.
- Create and develop innovative design concepts to elevate the brand in line with the creative strategic directions.
- Stay connected to relevant current and future research, trends, and innovation.
- Translate designs, artworks and graphics into digital style creations and tech packs.
- Monitor internally and externally the product development process to ensure style, fit, quality, and on time sample delivery.
- Source and develop new fabrics and trimmings.
- The ideal candidate would come from a contemporary womenswear background
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in womenswear design
- Experience working within retail with an excellent understanding of the marketplace
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Great understanding of Adobe Design software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive, Enthusiastic and Self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Design programmes, Illustrator and InDesign