Wholesale Merchandiser.Reference: SM69275
We are working with a well-known Premium Fashion brand who are currently looking for an experienced Production candidate to join the Womenswear team as a Wholesale Merchandiser.
Your role will be varied and will require you to well organised, detailed and quick thinking in a fast paced department.
Responsibilities of the role include :
- Chase first factory prices, minimum order quantity and lead times for all style add ins
- Assist in the Seasonal Range Review Meetings
- Complete competitive shop analysis for each season
- Follow the critical path for deadline dates for order placement
- Ensure salesman samples are ordered as quickly as possible after the seasonal Range review meetings
- Make sure that salesman samples are delivered on time, by tracking and chasing X factory dates from the factory’s
- Ensure country offices & factory’s have all proto comments from design team
- Setting critical path dates with buyers according to selling periods.
- Set up the order in Excel and manage the tracking in the document
- Ensure fit samples are organised and QA/Pattern room are aware of seal by dates
- Attend salesmen sample fit sessions with information on margin & quantity
This role is based full-time from our client’s office in North London.