Wholesale Customer Service Executive – Benelux region.Reference: WCSE
On behalf of our client I am looking for an ambitious Wholesale Customer Service Executive to deliver unparalleled customer service to their Benelux wholesale, contract, and distributor customer segment.
The Wholesale Cutomer Service Executive will be responsible for:
- Customers: support a portfolio of customers for your specific geo-regions, maintain a close relationship with them as one of their key contacts. You will work closely with the Sales Manager/s assigned to your area to ensure that we deliver the best experience to our customers and going above and beyond to deliver fast and efficient order flow.
- Order Management: process customer orders daily and coordinating the process from the moment the order is received to the moment it is delivered to your customer. Daily open order management is essential and would play the biggest part of your role, reserving stock against stock available, managing inbound stock allocations against your orders, obtaining and creating export documentation and coordinating shipments for your clients to ensure a seamless order flow.
- Aftersales: responsible for the aftercare aspects of all your orders, handling quality claims, product questions, delivery queries, collections, credits and returns.
- Relationships: it is key to build close partnerships with our internal team such as Sales, Agents, Finance, Planning, Range, and Logistics to achieve maximum fulfilment for your orders.
- Communication: manage and respond to customer queries via calls and emails (Product / Logistics / Aftersales) within agreed KPI’s, with enthusiasm and a can-do tone. Liaise with our planning department, warehouse, sales team, and partner freight forwarders.
The Wholesale Customer Service Executive must be fluent in French and have some background in Wholesale.