Store Manager – Reading.Reference:
Are you a motivated, energetic & results driven Store Manager? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the hottest cosmetics/make-up brands in the market worldwide.
The ideal Store Manager will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence.
The Store Manager will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
– Develop the team ensuring a collaborative and results-oriented environment.
– Meet business objectives.
– Train a team focused on customer needs.
– Observe sales indicators and establish action plans for the store.
– Recruit, train and develop the sales team.
– Ensure compliance with the processes and procedures of the Brand
– Promote the dissemination of the culture and values of the Brand
– Oversee stock and store operations
(Must come from a fast-paced background)