Store Manager – Liverpool.Reference: liverpool
Are you results focused, target driven with team building skills, leadership skills, strong communication and strong management experience? If so, this could be an amazing opportunity for you to join a premium womenswear brand.
Duties include leading by example, managing and motivation colleagues, demonstrating and establishing the highest levels of customer service, building relationships with the head office departments, visual merchandising and planning for scheduled events.
The ideal candidate will be able to;
- Manage the team and ensure colleagues understand and carry out their key responsibilities.
- Achieve goals, targets, provide excellent customer service and objectives in agreed deadlines.
- Motivate the team and utilize their different qualities to enhance the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Train, coach and develop colleagues and take ownership for performance issues and manage conflict effectively.
- Take responsibility for recruitment and selection.
- Understand high volume and fast paced environments.