Store Manager – Dudley (Merryhill Shopping Centre).Reference: dudley
On behalf of our Client – an established fashion house are launching a brand new retail channel who are seeking a Store Manager for their new location launching soon in Merryhill Shopping Centre near Dudley.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Store Manager include –
- To take responsibility for commercial and operational decisions
- To communicate effectively with the Head of Retail to establish priorities and review store performance
- Able to build and maintain strong and credible working relationships with the area manager and key support functions across the business
- Coaches, develops and motivates the team to maximise their performance through setting clear expectations and providing regular feedback
- Demonstrates leadership behaviours and the ability to adapt management style and approach to meet the needs of different individuals
- Keeps the manager informed of performance and priorities for the store
- Demonstrates resilience and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced retail environment
- To analyse reports and data to confidently suggest ways to maximise sales opportunities
- Executes visual merchandising requirements, ensuring they are achieved to the highest standard to drive sales
- Communicates clearly to the team ensuring they maintain a customer first mind set.
- Supports activity to minimise stock loss
- Promotes outstanding customer service by acting as a role model and challenges activity that impacts on providing great service levels
- Contributes to improving business performance through a continued focus on KPI’s, cost and profit
Fashion retail experience is really key for this key new hire into the business. As a Store Manager, you will demonstrate proven success in a similar environment with a real passion for customer service and the delivery of great retail standards.
The ideal candidate must come from a Apparel background in a fast paced environment.