Senior Business Analyst.Reference: 68895
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with proven experience working with large-scale web projects to join an extremely successful etailer offering fashion, beauty, homeware and lifestyle.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will:
- Interview key business stakeholders and translate processes into detailed business requirement documents and process diagrams, and achieve business sign-off
- Translate approved business requirements into epics/user stories for developers to work on
- Facilitate in story mapping workshops and backlog grooming sessions
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Training staff in how to use the new systems where appropriate
Senior Business Analyst – Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working on medium to large scale E-Commerce projects.
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g., SAP, MS Dynamics, NetSuite)
- Understanding of Business Process diagramming (e.g., UML, BPNM2)
- Previous experience with full lifecycle projects
- Experience and knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of eCommerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Demandware, Shopify, Hybris)
- Experience of Digital Transformation projects
- Experience in large organisations, matrix organisations, and/or large scale business expansion projects
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels of management
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- A self-starter and keen problem-solver
This role will be perfect for a Senior Business Analyst who has experience with transformation projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable working remotely with colleagues.