Sales Manager – Womenswear – Manchester/Birmingham.Reference:
Sales Manager – Wholesale
Our client is a well-known Womenswear brand who currently have a need for a Wholesale candidate to join the team on an interim basis.
This role be based in the Manchester showroom, with some travel to the London showroom, some wfh and also involve being on the road, covering the Midlands and North, Wales and Scotland.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- To provide day to day management and sales enquires for the accounts, building partnerships with customers including visiting stores.
- Conduct seasonal selling meetings with all accounts, presenting four collections per annum in the showroom and in stores.
- Responsible for forward orders and reorders to achieve targeted sales goals per season.
- Reporting on sales performance throughout the season, as well as providing and analysing sales forecasts on the region.
- Ensuring stock levels are sufficient, and requesting stock from Retail or Ecommerce if needed.
- Overseeing forward orders and reorders are dispatched each season, corresponding with the accounts department to action when needed.
- To research the UK markets and identity new accounts in the region including prospecting and visiting potential new stores, responsible to find replacement stockists and to provide solutions for additional turnover
- To aid stockists performance with promotions, gift with purchase and merchandising to maximise sell through.
- To attend international trade shows .
- Assist with bringing any international clients on board.
- Work together with the design and buying teams each showing, to produce the collections, 4 times a year.
Candidates will have a background in Wholesale Sales alternatively you may be from a Retail background where you are working or an Independent retailer, involved in buying and selecting product for your store and maintain excellent working relationships with key departments at head office.
A clean driving license is essential.