Receptionist/Office Assistant – Fashion.Reference: JW-ROA
My client is a fast-paced Fashion supplier based in London. I am looking for a passionate and well-organised Office Assistant to join the hard-working and friendly team.
Customers are highstreet and online fashion retailers best known retailers like Matalan, New look, ASOS, Primark, River Island etc.
The ideal candidate would have administration experience in fashion/fabric industry.
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong multitasker and works well in a fast paced environment.
- High level of accuracy with numberings.
- Organized and tidy.
- Someone who is able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ideally someone with an eye or interest in fashion and print.
- Basic knowledge of computer programs such as Word, Excel & Outlook.
Day to day jobs would include:-
Unpacking parcels, sorting lengths and cutting samples.
Labelling various designs and fabrics to send to customers.
Maintaining and Updating various spreadsheets and office documents.
Oragnisisng flights for business trips to the factories
Organizing and updating office systems and filing.
Assisting generally around the office with tasks- helping out and getting involved with the general day to day tasks in the office.
Making fabric hangers and swatch cards.
Working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon-Thurs and 8.30am – 4.30pm on Fridays