Purchasing Assistant.Reference: vg-vg-36
up to £25k
plus excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a luxury home business. This would suit someone looking to pursue a career in Buying or Purchasing.
- Create new skus as required within Datafile.
- Maintain and amend master product data for all product within the system as required e.g. changes to item status/descriptions/prices etc
- Create purchase orders (PO), ensuring all items, costs and delivery dates are correct and then send to each supplier once approved.
- Liaise with suppliers on a regular basis and chase for updated production schedule detail and delivery dates.
- 1 year or more as a buying administrator/purchasing assistant in either a retail or manufacturing company would be an advantage.
- Previous working experience of a purchase order management system and ERP ideal.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with an ability to manage significant levels of low level data.
- Highly numerate with an enquiring mind.
- Excel skills required.