Production Merchandiser.Reference: JW123
I’m looking for a positive thinking, dynamic, exceptionally organised, hands-on Production Merchandiser to support the busy Production Department. The successful candidate will have worked within the fashion industry in a production environment for at least four years. This is an office-based role.
Below is a list of core responsibilities, however the nature of the role means that the list is not exhaustive:
- Place bulk fabric orders and organise delivery into factories, ensuring all accompanying paperwork is correct, and coordinate deliveries with freight forwarders and factories.
- Update warehouse with weekly delivery forecasts
- Approve bulk strike offs and lab dips before fabric is shipped/goes into work
- Manage in-house testing of fabrics from sampling & bulk.
- Responsible for record keeping of any left-over fabric
- Create care labels and disclaimers – ordering and sending to factories
- Chase PP’s and shipment samples and update the Production Schedule
- Find and update Commodity Codes for fabrics & garments
- Set up season pricing sheets in Excel with style usage, fabric prices and factory prices
- Work closely with Wholesale team to ensure sales orders are handed over in good time and input sales orders on system
- Send deliveries UK-wide & internationally using DHL, UPS & other courier companies.
- Organise production graded patterns for UK factories
You as a person:
- Must be organised with a positive disposition, lots of common sense and a logical mind
- Must have a solution-oriented approach to work and acute attention to detail
- Must be numerate and exceptionally computer literate with strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Production systems (Genesis, Zedonk, Katana) would be an advantage
In return my client provides:
- A friendly working environment & a competitive salary
- En-Suite Gym
My client is passionate about working with great people & building inspirational, creative teams. You spend a lot of time at work, so they know how important it is to enjoy your working day. They promote a friendly, non-corporate environment at their HQ; they are passionate and hard-working and enjoy socialising both in and out of the office.