Production Coordinator.Reference: 69784
Production Coordinator – reporting to Head of Production
I’m looking for a positive thinking, dynamic, exceptionally organised, hands-on Production Coordinator to support the busy Production Department. The successful candidate will have worked within the fashion industry in a production environment for at least four years. This is an office-based role.
Below is a list of core responsibilities, however the nature of the role means that the list is not exhaustive:
• Place bulk fabric orders and organise delivery into factories, ensuring all accompanying paperwork is correct, and coordinate deliveries with freight forwarders and factories.
• Arrange production transport from factories to deliver into our warehouse
• Update warehouse with weekly delivery forecasts
• Approve bulk strike offs and lab dips before fabric is shipped/goes into work
• Manage in-house testing of fabrics from sampling & bulk.
• Responsible for record keeping of any left-over fabric
• Create care labels and disclaimers – ordering and sending to factories
• Chase PP’s and shipment samples and update the Production Schedule
• Find and update Commodity Codes for fabrics & garments
• Raise Factory PO’s
• Set up season pricing sheets in Excel with style usage, fabric prices and factory prices
• Work closely with Wholesale team to ensure sales orders are handed over in good time and input sales orders on system
• Send deliveries UK-wide & internationally using DHL, UPS & other courier companies.
• Organise production graded patterns for UK factories
• Assist the Production team as needed with day-to-day tasks, and any adhoc duties including opening post, tidying rails etc
You as a person:
• Must be organised with a positive disposition, lots of common sense and a logical mind
• Must have a solution-oriented approach to work and acute attention to detail
• Must be numerate and exceptionally computer literate with strong Excel skills, and possess knowledge of Adobe InDesign
• Knowledge of Production systems (Genesis, Zedonk, Katana) would be an advantage
In return my client provides:
• a friendly working environment, a competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance
• flexible start and finish times, discretionary annual bonus
• access to exclusive perks and discounts via Perkbox a generous staff discount
• Organic fruit, great coffee, and Prosecco every Friday afternoon
My client is passionate about working with great people & building inspirational, creative teams. You spend a lot of time at work, so they know how important it is to enjoy your working day and they do so in beautiful offices with an abundance of natural light. They promote a friendly, non-corporate environment at our HQ; they are passionate and hard-working and enjoy socialising both in and out of the office.