Paid Media Manager.Reference: JCPMM1
We have an amazing opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join a creative agency, experienced in Digital, Ecommerce and creative projects.
As a paid media specialist you will to develop, execute, and optimise cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in paid digital media with a focus on paid search , paid social, affiliate and display. Experience managing AdWords campaigns, and experience working in digital marketing is required, agency side is an advantage but not essential.
Some key deliverables of the role include:
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation
- Quickly scale knowledge around programmatic display best practices
- Consistently analyze campaign performance, optimize as necessary, assist sales and meet Campaign APIs
- Act as the main point of contact for the sales team for programmatic questions and training on the programmatic landscape
- Research and Develop Paid Media campaigns based on targeted audiences and understanding of defining selective keywords for higher conversion.
- Develop, execute, and optimise innovative digital campaigns from conception to launch while measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
Competitive salary + Central London location