Office Assistant.Reference: JW-OA
I’m looking for a positive thinking, exceptionally organised, hands-on Office Assistant to support the busy Fashion Office. My client is a dynamic Global Apparel Supplier based in London. This a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking for their first step in the Fashion industry or an Office Assistant/ Admin Assistant looking for their next step. This is an office-based role.
Below is a list of core responsibilities, however the nature of the role means that the list is not exhaustive:
- Packing garments for DHL Fed Ex etc
- Ordering coffees and lunch for Directors
- Delivering Garments twice a day to the West- End
- Tidying garments in Showroom and around the office
- Admin / paperwork Occasionally assisting with cutting swatches.
- Plotting patterns
- General support to all departments
My client is passionate about working with great people & building inspirational, creative teams. You spend a lot of time at work, so they know how important it is to enjoy your working day. They promote a friendly, non-corporate environment at our HQ; they are passionate and hard-working and enjoy socialising both in and out of the office.