Merchandising Manager.Reference: JW-MM
We are recruiting for a Merchandising Manager to join a Premium Womenswear brand, where quality and fit are at the heart of the company.
This is a role within the Senior Leadership team, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor sales and report on performance communicating actions to improve or grow sales and mitigate risks.
- Develop the strategy with the senior management team, identifying the stock depth by category to deliver the sales targets by channel. Reforecast each quarter based on performance.
- Work with marketing and commercial teams on the seasonal/yearly trading plan ensuring we annualise strong initiatives and make up for sales loss/gaps from the previous year.
- Work closely with our ecommerce and retail trading teams, liaising with 3rd party online and retail partners to drive growth, optimise stock, discuss potential commercial initiatives and go through any lessons learnt, building relationships to further develop the business.
- Identify the level of OTB required to react to bestselling lines and consumer buying trends in season.
- Monitor and control reorders in line with budgeted stock levels.
- Ensure stores and concessions have the right product mix allocated to deliver the best sales results based on local market requirements.
- Produce lessons learnt packs at the end of the season to ensure buying and design develop the most commercial ranges in future seasons.
- Manage the WSSI to ensure we’re never out of stock on core lines.
- Critical path management to ensure all product orders are placed in time to ensure our own and 3rd party channel launch dates are met.
- Communicate any changes to planned deliveries to marketing and selling teams so they can amend any trading/marketing plans.
- Analyse competitors trends / price positioning
You will need to collaborate with the Buying department to support the planning of the ranges.
This role will suit an existing Senior Merchandiser looking for the next stage
In addition, you must have a positive mindset, excellent attention to detail and be super commercial.