Merchandising Admin Assistant.Reference: JW-NF1
The Merchandising Administrator is a key role within the Merchandising team, maximising product availability by ensuring the right product in is the correct location with the business.
There are several responsibilities in the following areas to support the day to day running of the department.
· Stock allocation throughout the business
· Close contact with our suppliers via email and phone
· Managing of barcodes with an external organisation
· Manage production plans and supplier trackers ensuring accurate information available across all systems at all times and highlighting discrepancies and deviations from expected delivery schedules
· Booking freight for incoming deliveries
· General administration within the merchandising department.
This position requires an individual to be highly professional, confidential, efficient, well-organised, yet personable and approachable, with an impeccable eye for detail and interest in figures.
|Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00. Additional hours as required to meet the needs of the business.
Hybrid working is offered after successful completion of probationary period.
This entry-level role would suit a Business, Merchandising or Buying graduate with strong Microsoft Excel skills.