Merchandise Admin Assistant.Reference: 69900
The Merchandise Admin Assistant will provide administrative support and assist with analysis for the Merchandising Team, to drive sales and maximise profit from Inventory.
- Updating weekly sales information for analysis documents
- To assist with data entry and take responsibility for data input / updating various Merchandise systems
- Product filing, raising orders and keeping ex-factory dates up to date.
- To undertake general departmental administration work, to support the Assistant Merchandiser / Merchandiser in delivering department KPI’s and Brand strategy.
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the Merchandiser.
- Strong Excel skills, with a high-level proficiency with other Microsoft Office programs.
- NetSuite experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- High level of accuracy
- Enthusiasm and determination to thrive in a fast-growing business.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Demonstrate logical analysis and positive problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude Ethos
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Modern city centre offices in Manchester
- An opportunity to work with global sporting partners
- Office bar and breakout space with pool tables, dart board and TVs
- A chance to build a career with a fast paced, high growth brand