Logistics Manager.Reference: vg-152
up to £45k depending on experience
plus excellent benefits
This is an opportunity for an experience Logistics manager to join a premium DTC jewellery brand.
The ideal candidate will provide exceptional end to end customer service through effective management of operations and logistics.
To manage all third-party relationships with couriers and service providers.
Responsible for the procurement and stock management of all consumables (packaging etc)
To work alongside ESG Director to ensure compliance and delivery in line with RJC requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service from order packing and dispatch to delivery for Ecomm orders.
- Responsible for all logistics and fulfilment.
- Responsible for wholesale logistics and packing with a focus on streamlining processes.
- To focus on a providing greener, more sustainable delivery options for customers including a cycle delivery service.
- Project management of any logistics projects (for example new packaging)
- A proven experience in operations and logistics
- Well-developed project management skills
- An ability to deliver within timeframes in an entrepreneurial and agile environment
- Exceptional communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Strong and inspirational leadership skills