Junior Merchandiser.Reference: 69616
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Premium Sportswear Brand who are HUGELY successful and rapidly growing. I’m looking for a dynamic and experienced Junior Merchandiser who will play an integral role in the commercial expansion of this business who sell in 50 countries worldwide.
The role will focus on planning, monitoring and analysing sales and stock levels across B2C, Wholesale and supplying kits to teams.
Preparing and assessing reports for Weekly Trading Meetings and Product Meetings ensuring that the decision-making tools reflect the most accurate trading position on Sales, Stock and Intake.
Suggest trading opportunities to maximize sales and profit. Monitoring sell-thru and stock levels.
Ensure stock is maintained at an optimum level.
Monitoring stock covers and reacting to any under/over stocks and stock management
• At least 2+ years of relevant experience
• Analytical with a commercial focus
• Proactive with a can-do attitude
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Decision making and problem solving
• flexible with the ability to adapt to changing environments
• Great communicator internally and externally
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
Would suit an Assistant Merchandiser level or Senior MAA