Head of Trading.Reference: 69112
Plus excellent benefits
- Lead and support the team to drive key central initiatives for Small and Medium Businesses ac
- Lead a team of 40 and constantly evolve our ways of working and approach to provide the optimum seller experience.
- Champion the vendors across the organisation always thinking of the bigger picture.
- Support and End to end project manage the development and delivery of workstreams to onboard and scale the vendors , from concept and initiation to release and go to market.
- Use data to find opportunities to evolve the platform .
- Think big about how we can drive forward all aspects of the seller journey across multiple different global partners
- Drive and deliver processes, tools & product enhancements to activate and/or optimise trade propositions & seller levers for smaller businesses.
- Balance trade-offs between business needs with technical constraints; gaining consensus across partners along the way.
- Ensure clear status reporting is happening at all levels, whether at the sponsor level or day to day team member
- The ideal candidate will have :
- Commercial strategy: experience in developing & delivering strategic plans to drive commercial objectives that ladder up towards the achievement of overall company-wide business goals
- Project management: ability to create & implement operational plans. Required to co-ordinate & deliver complex initiatives across different business functions & depts
- Partner engagement: Able to build and sustain relationships across all functions and levels in an organisation, to ensure seamless integration and flawless execution of plan