Head of IT.Reference: vg -ol25
We are recruiting for a Head of IT to join a well established footwear brand based in North London. As the Head of IT the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the IT strategic plan, architecture and roadmap.
Along with oversight of a employee service desk function, to ensure that IT infrastructure and systems are secure, reliable, compliant and continue to meet organisation needs.
- Lead and develop the IT strategic plan and roadmap
- Manage, review, and develop the IT infrastructure, systems and procedures to meet the strategic and business needs of the organisation.
- Ensure that the IT systems and infrastructure are robust, resilient and that cyber security risks are monitored and managed.
To be considered for the Head of IT , you must currently be operating at a minimum of a IT Manager level .
- Demonstrable technical understanding and experience of common front and back-office technologies, particularly the Microsoft stack (Office 365, Azure, etc.)
- Experienced in implementing ITIL processes and ideally be qualified in ITIL or a similar IT Service provision methodology
- Proven knowledge of current and emerging technologies and how to identify which technologies could best meet organisational needs
- Strong leadership, communication and change management skills