Head of Fulfilment services.Reference: 69143
Our client are a global commerce leader. They are currently recruiting for a head of Fulfilment services , within the Shipping Team . This is a key leadership role in driving the Fulfilment team forward as they focus on scaling the recently launched fulfilment services for UK sellers, This aims to help sellers achieve a Retail standard experience for buyer whilst aiding inventory expansion.
This role will require strong people management skills, standout project management skills and prior experience leading projects within a team, within a global hybrid organization, and executive level reporting/updated. Logistics and carrier management experience is a requirement, preferably within ecommerce or retail.
You will have…
- Leadership experience in a logistics/supply chain role preferably within ecommerce or high street retail.
- Product management experience, in particular experience of working with product and engineering teams to launch customer propositions.
- Prior knowledge of carriers, shipping and fulfilment solutions in the UK
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills in order to be able to challenge, influence and make recommendations within the business relating to stakeholder concerns
- Excellent collaborative problem-solving with a high level of maturity and judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills – ability to convert complex problems into addressable solutions
- Standout relationship building, energising and influencing skills with peers and senior partners across multiple functions and geographies