Head of E-commerce.Reference: 68994
We are currently looking for a Head of E-commerce to join a successful, luxury jewellery brand. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible brand and to lead the delivery of all digital initiatives. As Head of E-com, you will be responsible for delivering online business targets and for implementing the digital marketing strategy and collaborating, as required, with marketing and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience in an Ecommerce / digital environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work with the Board to agree Ecommerce strategy
- Responsibility for P & L for the online business and deliver on all agreed KPIs (revenue, profit, contribution, customer acquisition, growth and retention)
- Lead the delivery of all digital initiatives
- Ownership of digital trade across all channels
- To drive trading and ensure financial targets are met
- To progress development across all social channels and refine / develop tone of voice for the brand through innovative paid media strategies
- To co-ordinate all commercial activities within the marketing team to ensure that organic and paid activities are aligned and that all projects are in sync.
- A proven experience in implementation of sales optimisation tools
- A solid understanding of web and google analytics
- A demonstrable expertise in improving conversion rates
- An ability to deliver within time timeframes in an entrepreneurial and agile environment
- Strong and inspirational leadership skills
- Effective communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- An understanding , appreciation and adoption of the brand culture.
- Knowledge of product merchandising and technology
- Used to working in a fast growth environment with an entrepreneurial mindset