Head of E-commerce.Reference: 69131
We are currently recruiting for a Head of E-commerce to join a loungewear, nightwear and lingerie brand based in London. With unique shopping destinations, mobile & desktop sites and convenient delivery options. The eCommerce business grew over 129% in the last financial year to March 2021 and continues to grow ahead of the market this year.
Working alongside the Chief Digital Officer you will agree, develop and be responsible for delivering our growth strategy for eCommerce. You will work closely with our marketing, merchandising and store teams to drive trading plans to sales and profit forecasts. You will lead and develop our eCommerce team to manage our day to day trading and initiatives to delight our customers.
- Responsible for the delivery and achievement of eCommerce targets including sales, profit, AOV and conversion
- Identify and deliver key initiatives to grow eCommerce sales and profit
- Drive eCommerce trading agenda across all areas of the business especially buying and merchandising teams to maximise sell through and inform new web exclusive products and ranges
- Build yearly budgets and plans to deliver our sales growth including detailed forecasts to support our warehouse and customer services team to manage operations
- Working closely with the Digital Change Manager, identify opportunities and improvements for our website
- Continually optimise digital touchpoints and the customer experience in conjunction with our customer experience, store and our warehouse teams
- Drive the conversion rate optimisation and testing strategy to optimise our site journeys, increase customer satisfaction and continually improve conversion rate
- Accountable for day to day trading operations including site management (product and promotion set up), conversion rate optimisation and testing, on site analytics
What are we looking for?
- Experienced eCommerce leader with strong track record growing an online fashion business
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels, including in regular Board-level trading meetings and strategy updates.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and build strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and external agencies and partners
- Have a strategic mindset but the want and desire to be hands on and operational as the role requires
- A strong leader with a track record of managing and developing high performing teams
- A relentless drive to succeed and overcome obstacles along the way
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a balanced approach to risk taking
- Proven organisational skills with high attention to detail
- High numeracy and analytical skills
- Determined and confident, driving results through people and performance