We have an amazing opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a luxury Jewellery brand based in London!
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company and to provide visibility and support to the Founder. You will also review and implement process improvements working with all business departments, ensuring internal controls are monitored and maintained.
1. Responsible for the production, accuracy and development of monthly financial accounts, with compliance to accounting standards appropriate to the size of the business.
2. Responsible for all book keeping.
3. Responsible for the management of the month end close process including but not limited to reviewing the balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments, calculations of stock, sales and return provisions and depreciation.
4. Preparation of the monthly management reporting pack including the investigation of all variances and providing timely updates to the Finance Director and commercial teams.
5. Responsible for payroll and VAT submissions
6. Preparation of the weekly cash flow forecast, monitoring bank accounts and reviewing of bank charges and currency transactions to reduce costs.
7. Providing support to the business to identify risks, opportunities and efficiencies.
8. Responsible for supplier contract management, monitoring and supporting commercial teams with supplier negotiations.
9. Support on ad hoc projects as required.
1. Qualified (or pert qualified) accountant (ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
2. Strong technical, accounting knowledge
3. Analytical and detail orientated
4. Experience working for SME, preferably retail, ecommerce, wholesale (in a high growth / fast paced environment)
5. Sociable with a collaborative approach required for working with teams across the business
6. Multi-currency experience
7. Xero experience preferable