Ecommerce Executive.Reference: EEJC
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Executive to join a luxury childrenswear brand in London.
This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day management of three websites, trading effectively, analysing and reaching trends in the e-commerce vertical, making recommendations to the HoE for UX and CRO optimisations.
- Manage the product upload process from liasing with photography studio to creating Shopify product upload files and internal teams start to finish.
- Oversee the presentation of all online sales channels and marketplaces.
- Improve conversion rate through suggesting and implementing tests for UX and CRO online.
- Ensure technical issues are resolved on the website efficiently.
- Deliver and manage seasonal product and content plan and launches, working cross functionally to ensure imagery and copy are delivered in-line with the plan.
- Encourage and implement feedback on VM of the site.
- Ensure all SEO copy is received from DMM and correctly loaded on the site.
- Brief in and manage eCommerce product shots.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, with changing priorities.
- Mid to high level excel ability.
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
Competitive salary – Hybrid working – Staff discount