Digital Marketing Manager.Reference: 69836
Digital Marketing Manager
- Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international business
- Leading manufacturer in portable lighting equipment
- Fast paced and agile company, rapidly taking market share
- Premium brand with an obsession for product design innovation and quality
- Hybrid role with 1-2 days a week in Berkshire office
- This is a new role reports to the Head of Ecommerce.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Company was founded in 1993 with its HQ in Germany, it is a rapidly expanding global company in the consumer electronics sector focusing directly on portable LED lighting for the Industrial, commercial and consumer market. Key products include torches, floodlights, and head torches. This company owns its manufacturing facility and invests heavily in product development enabling it to deliver consumers world class, innovative and reliable products.
The role summary
With ambitious plans for expansion and imminent new product launches, my client is searching for a hands-on, data driven Digital Marketing Manager to develop and grow its digital marketing channels. To accelerate new customer acquisition in the UK for both B2B and DTC and increase brand awareness globally.
Working both remotely and from their recently refurbished office in Berkshire, this is a unique opportunity is for an individual who is determined to succeed and create ownership of the role within the business. The role involves manage a generous marketing budget, oversee a paid search agency, explore an affiliate program, leading on strategy and the marketing calendar, direct and execute the email plan and manage a social media content creator. Optimise existing strategies and test new ways to reach new customers. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow a team of staff within the Ecommerce team.
- Manage all digital marketing strategy and channels, including PPC & Display/Social Media/Email
- Plan annual media spend and adhering to budgets
- Improve efficiency and growth of paid digital ROI
- Ownership of the marketing calendar
- Monitor competitor activity across marketing channels, adjust in-house strategy when required
- Work together with the Head of Ecommerce and web agency on landing page content for optimum SEO
- Work closely with in house Marketing Manager on wider UK company campaigns
- Align with internal teams on promotions, creative and key messages for campaigns
- Manage a social media content creator to produce digital advertising campaigns and creative
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments, explore opportunities for growth
- 3+ years of experience of marketing in an e-commerce business (agency and/or retailer)
- Proven record of delivering profitable revenue growth
- Proficient user in Google business suite
- Experience with Meta ads, TikTok ads, Klaviyo and Shopify
- Strong data-driven background
- Great analytical skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Excellent initiative, creative and ambitious, and commercial common sense is absolutely essential
- Strong sense of ownership, demonstrating full accountability for the result or outcome of a project
- Enjoys working as part of a team