Digital Marketing Manager.Reference: JCDMM1
We have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a womenswear brand based in London!
The Digital Marketing Manager will work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing & CRM, to manage all paid digital marketing channels and SEO to drive return on investment and customer
lifetime value across online (UK and International) and in-store.
What are we looking for:
- Proven track record managing multi million pound performance marketing budgets
to grow traffic, and sales.
- Experience managing and implementing campaigns in digital marketing platforms
such as Facebook Ads Manager (Meta), Google Ads and Tik Tok Ads Manager.
- Strong analytical skills – Good working knowledge of excel/google sheets (vlookups,
pivot tables etc.), with the ability to deep dive and understand key drivers of
performance particularly improving ROI.
- Entrepreneurial – constantly reviewing opportunities to improve performance and
test new initiatives.
- Strong SEO understanding and has built strategies to improve SEO performance.
- High attention to detail – closely managing campaign budgets and high quality
- Great initiative – determined to make things happen and deliver strong performance.
- Experience working in Online Fashion is preferred.
- A relentless drive to succeed and overcome obstacles along the way.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and build great working
relationships with internal teams and external agencies and partners