Digital Designer.Reference: 69230
We are currently looking for a Digital Designer to join a highly successful online womenswear brand. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever-expanding and super talented design team. As a Digital Designer, this position would be suited to a hard-working, creative individual who is looking to expand their insight and experience in the fast-paced fashion retailer.
- Drives forward the customer experience and sales potential by developing and executing creative design ideas and visual solutions to meet business objectives.
- Delivers design and supporting artwork in line with the brand look and feel. Work collaboratively with cross functional teams including buying, Design, Marketing and eCommerce
- Digital concept mock-ups and a strong eye for conceptualising ideas
- Responsible for artwork across digital design (emails, social and website assets, presentations)
- Design and develop graphics that fill the brief and are fit for purpose, highly original and in line with brand guidelines and aesthetics
- Propose new concepts to continue to establish the visual signature across brands
- Highly confident in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (Premiere Pro, After Effects, preferred but not essential)
- Expertise with product packaging artwork and print design
- A creative thinker with a strong creative eye
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong typography skills is a plus.
- A portfolio that showcases good layout design, typography and an understanding of design for digital platforms (iPad, mobile, on-screen)
- Experience of Adobe CC suite
- Experience of art working for various digital mediums; including web and mobile (video editing advantageous)
- digital design experience is highly preferred with strong motion graphic knowledge (Digital, Social)