Customer Experience Analyst – Leeds.Reference: CEA
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Analyst to join one of the world’s largest online retailers. This is an exciting opportunity to be the voice of the customer, developing a deep understanding of their needs and articulate this well in to the business. If you’re looking to join a well-established business to broaden your skills, this is a great opportunity for career progression.
The ideal candidate will have around 1 years experience in a similar field, who will be able to make an impact in the business. Strong analytical and interpretive skills are required, and also a knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques. Experience in Market Research and Survey Management is ideal.
- Management of Voice of the Customer programme – including survey management, monthly reporting and insight generation.
- Enable business to self-serve performance insights from the VOC platform through resource creation and training.
- Support in set up and running of customer research sessions.
- Champion the customer segmentation to the business, helping embed this and make it the common customer language in the business
- Regular market scanning to be aware of key consumer attitudes and behaviours, as well as KPI’s such as confidence, personal finance situations and shopping appetites.
- To work closely with UX and Analytics functions to quantify the customer impact of issues or proposed changes in the business.