CRO Analyst (Conversion Rate Optimisation).Reference: AFKP - CRO
We are currently looking for a CRO Analyst (Conversion Rate Optimisation) to join a well-established fashion brand. You must have a passion for data-driven software optimisation with 2 years’ experience in advance web analytics. As Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst, you will work to increase conversion rates and improve user experiences. Playing a significant role within an expanding team, you will shape, develop, and implement a long-term CRO strategy and roadmap. Based in a central-London location, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a super talented team.
- Co-ordinating optimisation campaigns from ideation through to completion following a scientific approach and methodology, this will include prioritisation, creating hypotheses, configuring and implementing A/B and MVT tests, in accordance with the business objectives and communicating the results and next steps.
- Investigate issues arising in the sales journey and website behaviour trends to produce analysis on trading changes.
- Hands-on CRO/UX experience
- Experience with user insight and research methods tools.
- AB Testing experience
- Successful cross-functional collaboration across teams including developers, UX, design, marketing and business leads
- Clear understanding of customer-cantered design principles
- Ability to rapidly understand and balance the intersection and impact of SEO and UX in customer experience & ROI