Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst (CRO).Reference: CRO AF
We are currently looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst (CRO) to join a well-established fashion brand. You must have a passion for data-driven software optimisation with 2 years’ experience in advance web analytics. As Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst, you will work to increase conversion rates and improve user experiences. Playing a significant role within an expanding team, you will shape, develop, and implement a long-term CRO strategy and roadmap. Based in a central-London location, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a super talented team. Perks include a generous discount across all ‘sister’ brands, and frequent staff social events.
CRO – Key Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate optimisation campaigns from ideation through to completion following a scientific approach and methodology, this will include prioritisation, creating hypotheses, configuring and implementing A/B and MVT tests, in accordance with the business objectives and communicating the results and next steps.
- Investigate issues arising in the sales journey and website behaviour trends to produce analysis on trading changes.
- Leveraging data to identify opportunities and prioritise hypotheses, empowering UX, Design and Digital Marketing teams activity
- Improving internal techniques, processes, confidence, and innovation
- You’ll work closely with stakeholders and development teams to understand why inefficiencies may exist and together generate hypothesis on how to improve channel effectiveness, specifying key metrics to monitor each test
- You’ll present your testing hypothesis to key stakeholders for sign-off
- Where successful you’ll continue to work with development teams to ensure your winning hypothesis is rolled out to production
- Where unsuccessful you’ll analyse test data and provide recommendations for further testing
- Provide monthly post-test analysis, pipeline progress and results
- Keep abreast of the latest industry, news, trends, techniques, and technologies as needed to ensure on-going CRO best practice in your day-to-day work
CRO – Key Requirements:
- Hands-on CRO/UX experience
- Experience with user insight and research methods tools.
- 2 years’ experience in advance web analytics (eg: AB testing, competitive analysis and surveys)
- Google Analytics (or equivalent) ownership experience
- Successful cross-functional collaboration across teams including developers, UX, design, marketing and business leads
- Clear understanding of customer-cantered design principles
- Ability to rapidly understand and balance the intersection and impact of SEO and UX in customer experience & ROI