Campaign Manager.Reference: JW-CM
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading sustainable apparel brand who are hugely successful and rapidly growing. I’m looking for a dynamic and experienced Campaign Manager who will play an integral role within the business.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities include:
– Working with the Group Head of Digital to agree seasonal marketing plans across the portfolio of brands, accurately attributing sales to each channel.
– Responsibility for up to £4m offline marketing budget.
– Working with the wider digital, marketing and creative teams of each brand to ensure consistency of seasonal stories and how they should be delivered across the marketing mix.
– Working with the catalogue design teams to ensure deadlines for campaign timings are always met. Including ensuring any creative testing considerations are briefed in.
– Supporting the creative and wider marketing teams with data-driven insights to improve the performance of the creative.
– Working with data planning agencies to plan the execution of monthly catalogue and other direct mail campaigns to both customers and prospects in the UK and US and other emerging markets across the portfolio of brands.
– Ensuring all direct marketing campaigns across the group are delivered to deadline, within budget.
– Working closely with our data planning agencies to ensure we are testing and learning from each campaign who, when and what creative / offer to mail.
– Analysing and reporting on campaign results and making future recommendations.
– Briefing agencies and internal stakeholders on all campaign requirements and ensuring best in class campaign performance.
– Negotiating best paper, print and fulfilment costs across all catalogue campaigns.
– Managing key agency and suppliers in the campaign development process.
– Managing all data processing requirements for campaigns including ensuring all customer mailing files are correctly uploaded to our business management system and supporting any GDPR requirements of processing customer data.
– Compiling monthly board level updates of campaign performance.
– Attending weekly trading meetings to update on campaign performance.
– Line management will be required as the team grows in the future
– Assess, maintain and promote social and environmental performance throughout the Team in line with the company’s Corporate, Social, Responsibility (CSR) Policy, Values and Mission.