Bridal Consultant.Reference: Bridal
On behalf of my client I am looking for a Bridal Consultant to join their beautiful boutique in Central London. The role will be multifaceted and will involve offering our global clients the highest level of customer service at all times, whether designing on the client, in client appointments or over the phone/zoom/email or assisting other team members.
In between taking care of clients, the Bridal Consultant will grow and develop their strengths. The company would like to hear where you could add value and make a big difference to the company with your personally defined dedicated skills. (This may be admin orientated, social media, IT, photography, merchandising, window display design, embellishment design or any other relevant skills).
I am looking for a warm, charming, punctual, and genuine team player with interpersonal skills, strong values and integrity. The company value initiative and creativity supported by dedication and a strong work ethic.
The Ideal Bridal Consultant will have:
- BA in Fashion Design, Textiles, or related field
- 3 years’ minimum work experience within Luxury Bridal or Luxury Fashion or related field
- High understanding of couture garment design, construction and fabrication
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Immaculate customer service
- A highly creative individual.
- Possess the love and integrity for looking after clients at this level, helping create their perfect dress.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Strong time management skills and prioritisation with the ability to work under specific and tight timelines.
- A problem-solving mind-set.
- The ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility.
- A good team player.