Boutique Manager – Hospitality.Reference: Hospitality
We have partnered up with an award-winning luxury Hospitality brand on a search for their next Boutique Manager.
The Boutique Manager will oversee the successful running of the store, making sure the targets are met and provide a great shopping experience to all our visitors.
The Boutique Manager will:
- Oversee the café service and events including serving and preparation of afternoon teas, hen parties, children’s parties and birthday parties.
- Lead by example as a role model for customer service excellence in this hospitality and retail role.
- Responsible for communication with our customers regarding any orders and quotes and also manage the booking systems.
- Drive product sales to meet and exceed targets, manage stock and orders.
- Manage the team, Boutique trading and events, development and training, performance and absence management.
- Take responsibility for security procedures, Health and Safety, Food hygiene and Food safety.
- Working closely with HQ colleagues when needed, e.g. for marketing and events.
Previous hospitality management background is necessary.