Assistant Store Manager- Newcastle.Reference: ASM1
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join an established fashion house who is launching a brand new retail channel.
This is an amazing opportunity to grow within a highly-established fashion company and contribute to the future development of the brand.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Deputy Store Manager include –
- Supporting the Store Manager whilst managing the team
- Coaches, develops and motivates the team to maximise their performance through
setting clear expectations and providing regular feedback
- Demonstrates resilience and enthusiasm for working in a fast–paced retail environment
- To analyse reports and data to confidently suggest ways to maximise sales opportunities
- Executes visual merchandising requirements, ensuring they are achieved to the highest
standard to drive sales
- Contributes to improving business performance through a continued focus on KPI’s, cost
Competitive salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression.
If you are currently a supervisor or Assistant Manager or looking for a change/challenge, then please get in touch to discuss further.