Assistant Merchandiser.Reference: AF - Assistant Merch
We are currently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a well-established Fashion brand. The day-to-day is fast-paced, where no two days are the same, so the ideal candidate will be capable of managing multiple responsibilities.
The role is based in a Central London location (+ hybrid flexibility), with a friendly and supportive team. The company is going through an exciting rebrand – which you can be a part of!
- Reporting directly into the Merchandiser
- Assisting in all areas of merchandising to ensure profits and turnover objectives are met
- Updates/ Forecasts WSSI and reacts to sales performance, proposing appropriate actions to Merchandiser to maximise sales and profit e.g. re-phasing deliveries & re-buying and cancelling stock
- Range Planning – Assists in constructing the optimum range for the target market by analysing the balance of price points, fashion, colour and sizes
- Managing the delivery schedule meetings
Who you are:
- Currently working as an Assistant Merchandiser or Senior MAA
- Have a strong commercial awareness with an interest in fashion and retail