Assistant Merchandiser.Reference: JW-NF
|I am looking for a dynamic and analytical Assistant Merchandiser to join a Premium Apparel brand based in Norfolk.
The Assistant Merchandiser is a key role within the Merchandising team, supporting the Merchandiser in all reporting, forecasting and ordering of inventory throughout the business.
There are several responsibilities in the following areas to support the day to day running of the department.
· Support during the ordering process
· Weekly sales and stock reports (WSS)
· Assisting merchandiser on end of season sale analysis
· Product analysis
· Management of Critical Path
· Working with Marketing to ensure the correct products are pushed at the correct time
· Assisting Merchandiser with line level product forecasting
This position requires an individual to be highly professional, confidential, efficient, well-organised, yet personable and approachable, with an impeccable eye for detail and interest in figures.
Travel overseas will be necessary.
|Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00. Additional hours as required to meet the needs of the business.
Hybrid working is offered after a successful probationary period.