On behalf of our client, a luxury skincare clinic, we are currently seeking a highly organised, professional, and well-presented Aesthetician/Medical Assistant to work across their ever-growing department.
The Aesthetician/Medical Assistant will maintain the highest standard of patient care at all times and work with the medical team to ensure a seamless patient journey from start to finish.
Prior experience within an aesthetics, private healthcare, cosmetic or surgical clinic is essential for this role.
- To provide an outstanding level of customer support to patients, always supporting them in their patient journey
- To carry out clinical duties such as assistance with aesthetic and surgical procedures, mole-mapping, phlebotomy, patient preparation and medical photography
- To work in a fast-paced clinical environment with a discerning clientele
- To perform advanced clinical treatments such as IPL, IPixel, Tixel, Micro needling, chemical peels, Morpheus8 and Ultherapy
- More than 2 years experience in a CQC environment
- Phlebotomy experience is essential
- Minimum Level 4 qualified