Account Manager.Reference: 69664
The ideal candidate is ambitious and committed, who can make things happen through and is ready for their next experience within a fast-paced environment. You will be working on a mix of accounts within the Fashion and Beauty sector in a very engaging and fun category.
- Development and management of customer accounts focused to deliver budgeted growth objectives.
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities in existing and new customers.
- Target and win new business on desirable terms.
- Gain the confidence of key accounts, enabling fluid communication and a strong commercial relationship
- Coordinate and manage the process of preparing for key customer meetings, engaging with the design team managing the selection of relevant products.
- Focus on developing product ranges with design team
- Involvement in annual/quarterly reporting and budgeting process.
- Accurately cost complete products, ensuring margin targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience with demonstrable personal successes.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Negotiation of pricing & trade terms.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment meeting seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Computer literate – Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with Key Accounts selling at head office level
- Experience of working with Product Development teams to develop ranges.