Head of Visual Merchandising.Reference: 69749
This is an amazing opportunity for a Head of Visual Merchandising to join an immensely successful Group based in Dubai, on one of the most exciting fashion brands.
In this role, you would be leading the Visual Merchandising Team to create the Visual merchandising concepts, standards, and guidelines for all categories. This is a creative concept role, the implementation will be carried out by a separate team.
- Drive the creative process and be accountable for the delivery of compelling solutions answering the brand needs.
- Create the VM calendar
- Drives design concept, refinement, and development of the global identity
- Establish and maintain very tight partnership creative, marketing and B&M teams
- Translate customer experience desired outcome, & brand strategy, into compelling VM design solutions.
- Deliver creative solutions for all in-store executions on time, on-budget, on-strategy, on-brand.
- Degree in visual merchandising or Design
- Strong design experience, with proven success cases within VM in the UK high street (Primark, Zara, Debenhams, Next etc)
- Sound experience with direct people & creative talent management
- Highly refined design sensitivity and attention for detail
- Experienced in VM concept design and VM design development and how to design to target
- Knowledgeable in how to use data to inform the design solutions proposed, as well as their continuous improvement.
- Experience in Visual Merchandising software
- An exceptional advocate of partnership and collaboration across the organisation, a true people person
- Strong drive and resilience, a natural problem solver.